Sequence of Learning Documents
We have recently developed these documents from our Curriculum Drivers, to add the final detail to lessons planned in our sequential curriculum. These documents detail each lesson that will be taught each half term.
They include the sequence for each individual lesson for every subject per half term.
- a quiz for assessment ('Cold' assessment at the start of the topic and 'Hot' assessment for end to assess progress);
- lesson question and objective;
- revisit learning lessons for long-term memory focus;
- reignite lessons to continue to spark curiosity;
- subject composite, hooks for new/future learning and intended impact.
See below for examples.